Bookmarks
There are some sites that i really like the most and i don't think it's bad idea if i share here :)1. Jamendo.com
Everytime I get bored over the songs of my playlist I usually go here and play the trending or popular ones (ofc). It's really nice to listen to them. You can listen even download all the songs for free. If I'm not wrong, this site based at Europe (Luxemburg?)
This is a site I go when I need an isnpiration to design or to edit something and yeah it works for me! Especially the logo ideas :)
Almost like webneel but the great thing from this is the web design tutorial that you can see the demo or try.
Most of my free time is spent by reading the Q&A here lol, really. The concept of this site is so nice that you can find the unthinkable or great explanations of the answers :)
This one is like jamendo but my friend said it's bigger and so many mixes, prove it by yourself!
LOL Sorry to put this here but yeah, I watch drama/movies online here. I think the collections here are nice tho. East Asia only.














0 comments: